Thank you for contacting AccuHome Inspections. We feel confident that you will find great value from choosing AccuHome Inspections. We take great pride in conducting a thorough inspection and reporting accurately so you can make a more informed decision regarding your home.
- AccuHome Inspections Inc is a good standing member with the Better Business Bureau
- Alberta Home Inspection Business Licence #332407
- Bonded; Insured with Error and Omissions (limits exceed legislation requirements)
- Inspectors are trained, certified, and licensed
- Inspectors are certified Level 1 in Thermography
- AccuHome Inspections use top of the line tools to provide you with valuable information
An AccuHome Inspection includes:
A manual inspection and a thermal imaging inspection of the entire house.
Inspections include the following systems:
Equipment/tools available during a home inspection:
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Eye Stick
- Fiber Optic Camera
- Moisture Meters
- Laser Level
- Electrical Testers (socket tester, voltage/amp meter, line tracer)
- Tools (tools for accessing panels, etc)
- Natural Gas Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
A home inspection usually takes 3 hours and a condo inspection usually takes 2 hours - depending on the age and condition of the home. The report includes images with descriptions of the defects and positive attributes of the home. The client is not required to attend but is invited to be present during the inspection, to better understand any defects that are found and learn how to manage and maintain different components of the house. The inspector is also available to review the report with the client via telephone as needed. Our inspectors are thorough and inspect all accessible components of the house.
We are confident in saying that realtors, trades, private companies, home builders, home buyers and sellers who have used our services are pleased and satisfied because of our commitment to them in providing advanced technology, proficiency and accuracy with each inspection.
Click here to view a sample Inspection Report